Legends and Lore
Captain Rhomin Valanth
Captain of the Queen's occupying forces in the northern town of Timbervale.
- Had been exchanging correspondence with General Gathus at the Temple of the East Wind.
- Had taken command of Timbervale from a mansion on the east side of town.
- Swung a heavy flail and was protected by an animated set of armor known as a Helmed Horror.
- Was killed upstairs in the mansion by the heroes during the liberation of Timbervale.
- His correspondence with unknown individual within the Queen’s army was discovered in the study downstairs in the mansion.
- The correspondence mentioned no names but spoke of the need to contact someone to the east in The Sea of Sand, another parchment spoke of something north of The Wall, and the last spoke of the search for the ruins of Kiris Dahn. The companions were unsure of the 3 messages meaning, but had little doubt that they might soon prove useful.