Legends and Lore
This elegantly crafted blade softly glows like the moon when removed from its scabbard, but bursts into flame upon striking its enemy.
- +3 Flaming Longsword (Power is growing in Altain’s possession!)
- Glows a pale-white light like the moon when removed from its scabbard
- This fey blade looks elegantly beautiful in the light of day, but in shadow or darkness it glows with the soft-white light of the moon.
- Upon striking an enemy this beautiful blade suddenly bursts into flame!
- This weapon is the Moonfire family heirloom that has been passed on from one generation to the next over countless centuries.
- The Queen’s Army discovered a magical aura near this unknown grave site and set up a dig in order to discover the aura’s source.
- Discovered by a draconian army in the Feywood Forest, the aura leads to the accidental discovery of the grave of Altain’s father, Arthuuse Moonfire’s, who was skilled with a blade in his own right.