The Slaying Stone
These legendary stones were created by a long lost race known as tieflings using ancient dark magic. They are rumored to have the power to kill a single enemy upon command. Legend says that there were originally eight of these powerfully enchanted stones, …
This item was discovered in the ruins of [[Kiris Dahn | Kiris Dahn]] by a goblin named Triflik. The goblin had seen a [[:kiris-hoyt-1 | wererat (Kiris Hoyt)]] near the temple district and had been searching for a silvered weapon. Unfortunately for Triflik …
* One time ruler of Kiris Dahn under the Kiris family name.
* abandoned the town when faced with invading goblin hordes with trusted advisor Treona.
* Advisor to Kiris Alkirk
* a well-read woman of high intellect
* has a deep rooted interest in history (a result from her love of reading and research)
* asked companions to retrieve a previously unknown 9th slaying stone
* asked companions to also …
Kiris Hoyt (deceased)
Was first met by the companions in [[Kiris Dahn | Kiris Dahn]], hiding in the temple of Sehanine. But was soon discovered to be a wererat when he suddenly transformed in front of the companions while being suddenly attacked by a pack of goblins. Hoyt …
" Tyristys" - Brass Dragon
* often found in northeastern portion of Kiris Dahn (Gorizbadd) near the hot springs.
* dislikes being bothered by others, and often takes a dislike to those it deems uninteresting.
* befriended by the companions
* wants justice for his long time friend Speelock
* hates goblins (and now believes one killed his friend Speelock)
* has taken one of Speelocks iron defenders (mechanically enchanted dogs) and made it his own
Leader of a group of Severed Eye Orcs that are in search of the Slaying Stone in [[Kiris Dahn | Kiris Dahn]] (Gorizbadd). Luckily the companions beat the orcs to the discovery of the Slaying Stone when they discovered it inside the [[:brass-dragon- …
"Emerald" - Green Dragon
* This huge dragon was discovered near the grave site of Arthuuse Moonfire in the Deadwood Forest, and was usually spotted with a small dog-like rider (kobold?) upon his back.