Borsk has owned the Griffon's Nest Inn for over thirty years. Heavy set with a goatee, he can almost always be found waiting on his loyal customers. Always interested in a good story, or willing to provide a sympathetic ear, Borsk has earned his customers …
Capt. Orik Volhoff
Orik may seem somewhat slight of build, and getting a bit older, but his quickness and swordsmanship are still impressive.
* Hiring a group of adventures to delve into the darkness
* negotiated price is 5 cp upfront and 2 cp per day
* once was an adventurer himself, and has seen the demise of many a friend
Heavily Cloaked Man
This man was unreckonizable due to his hood and heavily cloaked body, but he volunteered to delve into the darkness with four others that very first night at the Griffon's Nest Inn.
* One time ruler of Kiris Dahn under the Kiris family name.
* abandoned the town when faced with invading goblin hordes with trusted advisor Treona.
* Advisor to Kiris Alkirk
* a well-read woman of high intellect
* has a deep rooted interest in history (a result from her love of reading and research)
* asked companions to retrieve a previously unknown 9th slaying stone
* asked companions to also …
Kiris Hoyt (deceased)
Was first met by the companions in [[Kiris Dahn | Kiris Dahn]], hiding in the temple of Sehanine. But was soon discovered to be a wererat when he suddenly transformed in front of the companions while being suddenly attacked by a pack of goblins. Hoyt …
" Tyristys" - Brass Dragon
* often found in northeastern portion of Kiris Dahn (Gorizbadd) near the hot springs.
* dislikes being bothered by others, and often takes a dislike to those it deems uninteresting.
* befriended by the companions
* wants justice for his long time friend Speelock
* hates goblins (and now believes one killed his friend Speelock)
* has taken one of Speelocks iron defenders (mechanically enchanted dogs) and made it his own
Leader of a group of Severed Eye Orcs that are in search of the Slaying Stone in [[Kiris Dahn | Kiris Dahn]] (Gorizbadd). Luckily the companions beat the orcs to the discovery of the Slaying Stone when they discovered it inside the [[:brass-dragon- …
"Nightmare" - Black Dragon
The huge black dragon know as "Nightmare" by the lizardfolk tribe of the Misty Marshes has ruled over these swamplands for over 300 years. The lizardfolk attempt to appease the "The Great Lizard King" with numerous sacrifices in the hope that the massive …
__* Son of Thorvil, son of Thane Harvak of Clan Glintshield.
* Arrived in [[Hommlet | Hommlet]] with a group of dwarves who had fled [[Stonefang Pass | Stonefang Pass]] in the northern [[Ironwall Mountains | Ironwall Mountains]].
* Told a story of …
Hadarra's cousin Flinka was killed by orcs as she was being pulled away by the Shadowed Chain guards who initially escorted the dwarves through Stonefang Pass. She refers to these guards as a "weird cult", and blames them for the death of her cousin as …
Wears full plate armor and carries a finely crafted greataxe with a light crossbow slung over his shoulder.
Expert in most common topics: History, nature, geography, and arcana. He has an extensive library of books and scrolls in his house located in the town of [[Hommlet | Hommlet]].
Late one night he secretly tells the heroes that apparently an ancient …
Friendly and warm, Vesta makes the Welcome Wench Inn a welcoming and homey place for all. She continues to maintain her fathers high standards of service, just like when he originally opened the Inn.
Well respected retired adventurer who has now settled down in [[Hommlet | Hommlet]] for past 15 years. Rufus is forthright, and at times a little crass. He runs the town of Hommlet with his good friend [[:burne-1 | Burne]].
Proud and autocratic by nature, but guilt has wracked Gwendar since his bid to seal in Stonefang allowed the orcs to cause even greater risk for the titan's escape.
Asks the companions for their help in retrieving the final two pieces of Stonefang: eye …
* Rescued by the companions from a cell in the citadel on the far side of Stonefang Pass.
* Thane of the Glintshield Clan
* Now past middle age, his knowledge and leadership is repected by members of the clan.
* Recognizes the companions …
* Through the rough years Lord and Lady Sevrym have fallen on tough times along with their town.
* Unable to afford a standing army so rely on local militia for towns protection.
* Announced the companions to be "Heroes of the Land" after clearing the …
* Convinced by the companions to evacuate [[Winterhaven | Winterhaven]] under the threat of an approaching army to the north.
* Leads his village of 200 to the west and the coastal settlement of [[Edgewood Hollow | Edgewood Hollow]]. From there he and …
* Often drops supplies off at the coastal town of Edgewood Hollow.
* The captain of the Raven Queen often appears dressed in fine clothing, but seems to expect much less from his crew.
* Often seems very serious, and runs a tight ship.
* His most …
* The trusted second mate to Captain Burgoyne aboard the Raven Queen sailing ship.
* very quiet, often listens intently but says very little
* can often be seen speaking in private with Captain Burgoyne
* often dressed in clothing of fine quality
"Emerald" - Green Dragon
* This huge dragon was discovered near the grave site of Arthuuse Moonfire in the Deadwood Forest, and was usually spotted with a small dog-like rider (kobold?) upon his back.
General Gathus Lathan
Captain Rhomin Valanth
Ulok "the Sly"
* a member of the Severed Eye Orc tribe that often rape and pillage the northlands.
* has sired many offspring, but is a father to none.
* seeks revenge for the death of his comrades in Stonefang Pass.
* discovered illegitimate son (half-orc Robyn …
* The younger brother to Captain Orik Volhoff of New Haven's town guard.
* leads the underground resistance movement against the Queen's army in Timbervale.
* confident in his ability to lead, yet concerned for his men's well being (they lack the …
High Wyrmlord Azarak
* Little was known of this man, except that his forces occupied the village of Hommlet.
* Was killed in battle by the heroes outside the manor walls.
* Was accompanied by an evil angel who wielded two large blades, and possessed the ability to cloak …
* Leader of New Haven's underground insurrection against the Queen's Army.
* Runs the insurrection from the city sewers.
* Now believes in the heroes after witnessing Fin's true healing ability (Bahamut's gift)
* Gave the heroes a map of sewers leading …
Tiamat - The Queen of Darkness
"Sleet" - White Dragon
This legendary beast of the north has remained asleep over the past 3 centuries and has been all but forgotten by time. This all ended when the four companions heralding the return of Bahamut awoke the dragon during their explorations north of the wall. …